CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Skywatching




I had the impression people posted pictures from today on Skywatch, but reading the instructions, I'm not sure. What's the general policy on that?

Today's pretty gray and boring, but a few weeks ago the sky was BRILLIANT against the plum tree blossoms. Since I wasn't happy with this photo of the flowers and it looks like I MEANT to take a picture of the sky... I'll pretend I did. The color was just amazing.

Maybe I'll get a good sunset tonight and do a today photo.

4 comments:

nature ramblings said...

People post all kinds of photos. As long as there is a peak of the sky it really doesn't matter. At least thats what I understand. Beautiful spring photo. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day.

George said...

This is an absolutely gorgeous picture and is perfect for Skywatch Friday. I often use photos from the past on Skywatch Friday if I haven't gotten any good recent ones.

Lisa Wilson said...

Such beautiful blossoms!! I think it's perfect for SkyWatch Friday.

Anonymous said...

I think when it started it was supposed to be pictures from that day so we could see the current sky all over the world. People being people, however, post what they want. As long as it is an original photo anything goes!