CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Scenic Sunday

Scenic Sunday


To me, this looks like somewhere tropical with the deep blue-green color of the lake and the treed mountains on the other side. Nope. It's right here in Tennessee. Watauga Lake is reported to be one of the cleanest lakes in the nation, and based on the gorgeous color, I believe it. I'm not a big fan of lake swimming, but I'd jump in here. This North Coast (Cleveland) girl misses the water.


4 comments:

Linnea said...

I'd jump in too. All you need are a few palm trees, and I would have thought it was some tranquil tropical island in the middle of nowhere! Great scenic shot...

Anonymous said...

You captured a beautiful scene! Your background looks good w/ the photo too! Great shot!

Denise said...

The water does look so clear! We are near Knoxville & I never want to go in the water here because it is so brown & muddy.

Jeri ~ said...

Beautiful scenic shot!