CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Grey Days


I really miss the snow! At the moment it's ankle-deep muck that ends up halfway up my jeans, and I slide around in it, and the horses' feet make obscene sucking sounds in it. And yesterday was all grey and dreary. The thought that it's going to be a month before the stuff goes away was really depressing me.

In other news (not news if you follow me on Facebook), on the way home from the farm a week ago today, I found two pups dumped on the side of the road. The first one went home the next day, but this one's still here. He's doing pretty well with crate training but I definitely forgot how much work puppies are. (if I had a nickel for every time I've said "Now what do you have?!" this week!) He's a sweet guy though - smart, playful and cuddly. Pretty much everything you could want in a pup (seriously, that's not a hard sell - he's a very good boy). I don't know what he is - definitely some sort of terrier in there but I'm not sure what it's mixed with. Hoping he finds a good home soon because my old pups and all my cats but one are NOT impressed with his antics. Let me know if you're close by and you can take him home :)

2 comments:

Hungarican Chick said...

OMG! So cute! Wrinkly heads are my favourite. How wonderful of you to rescue the pups!

Deanna Lack said...

Yes! I love his wrinkly head :)